

We went to the doctor on Wednesday and got these awesome pictures of the little one. Dar and I thought it was so cool to see it (yes, it, we don't know boy or girl) flipping all around and moving its hand up by the face. And Dar thinks it looks like Abe already. God is amazing -- I am in amazement when I see what is going on in there. We are very blessed and very grateful. Earlier that day I asked Abe if we should pray for the baby.
Abe -- "Sure. What should we pray for?
Me -- "Well, how about for the baby to be healthy?"
So, he squints his eyes and folds his hands... "Dear God -- please let our baby be healthy. Hey Mommy, can we pray that the baby likes fireworks?"
Kids really do think of the important things -- who would want a sibling who didn't like fireworks??
2 comments:
What awesome sono pics!!! You can actually tell what everything is! I don't think mine were ever this clear this early! How wonderful! I'm in love already! And I'm with Abe...I hope she/he likes fireworks too! Pat that baby for me...love you all! Sher
I had no idea you two are expecting again. Congratulations!! Ted and I will keep you all in our prayers (maybe for her/him to like fireworks too :))and we wish you the best. Love and miss you guys!!
-Angelique
Post a Comment