Last Saturday we had the big "4" birthday party for Abe. Dar and I were happy that all went smoothly. We didn't have a ton of food left over, no one went to the emergency room, and Abe was happy. We even did a pinata this year, and that was hilarious (video footage to follow). For some reason I decided to do the cake myself this year (for those of you who read previous posts, you will note that the theme is drastically altered from Abe's previous request -- I was quite relieved). I am not a baker by any means, but I am learning......
About Me
- Alicia
- Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Birthday Party
Last Saturday we had the big "4" birthday party for Abe. Dar and I were happy that all went smoothly. We didn't have a ton of food left over, no one went to the emergency room, and Abe was happy. We even did a pinata this year, and that was hilarious (video footage to follow). For some reason I decided to do the cake myself this year (for those of you who read previous posts, you will note that the theme is drastically altered from Abe's previous request -- I was quite relieved). I am not a baker by any means, but I am learning......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment