About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Monday, May 11, 2009

It's finals week.....

And how do we all know this? Because it is 10:56 p.m., I literally have 4 inches worth of grading to do by tomorrow, and I have made the brilliant decision that NOW is the time to blog. Yep, those who know me know this is exactly who I am.

Anyway... I have been wanting to post what Abe wrote in his Teacher Appreciation cards last week. I have some cute pics I will post later, but I have to get this down or I won't remember.

Mrs. Sherry,

Thank you for reading us stories and for hoping we do good when we go to the art room. I like you. The flowers are pens.

Love,
Abe

Mrs. Debbie,

Thank you for teaching me to jump rope. I wish you would come to my house to live sometime. I love you.

Love,
Abe


Mrs. Sue,

Thank you for setting out our treats and for hoping we do good when we go to the art room. I like you and will miss you.

Love,
Abe


Grandma Sherry, (the receptionist at the museum)

I hope you feel good and and love me. Thanks for always saying hi to me. The flowers are pens.

Love,
Abe


Mr. Nick,

Thanks for teaching us about space. I like you.

Love,
Abe

And all of the cards had pictures drawn by Abe. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the cards, but they were keepers. I think Mrs. Sue's had a picture of her holding a worm, Mrs. Sherry's had a picture of her holding a snake, Mrs. Debbie's had a picture of her holding a spider, Grandma Sherry's had a lion, and Mr. Nick's had a planet. Too cute. Thanks Sherry, for reminding us about Teacher Appreciation Week!

No comments: