1) I hate clowns. There is something creepy about that painted-on smile....
2) I have always considered myself a girlie girl for the most part, but I love living with three boys.
3) I have a newfound appreciation for my parents after becoming one myself.
4) I find myself being goofier than I thought possible just to make my kids smile.
5) I have decided that my procrastination and sloppiness are really just a closeted perfection problem. I don't want to start something unless I can do it completely.
6) I always thought Disneyworld lovers were kind of geeky, but found out for myself that it really is a magical place to escape to (especially if you have the right travel partner)
7) It wasn't until I met Dar that I realized what I really wanted.
8) I love to travel, but I hate packing.
9) I faked liking sushi until I actually started liking it. Now I love it.
10) I would love to have a physical accomplishment, like running a marathon. Or a half marathon. Or a mile, for that matter.
11) I love my entire house, but my bedroom is my favorite room to hang out in.
12) I have real issues with authority.
13) I wish I was better at taking pictures. I would love to learn how.
14) When I was in school, I worked at Wal-Mart and Steak 'n Shake and am realizing that I really enjoyed "waiting" on people.
15) I am late everywhere because I feel it wastes my time to get somewhere early. How selfish is that?
16) I would be a backup singer for Jimmy Buffett in a heartbeat.
17) I am secretly obsessed with Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise.
18) I love the smell of pencils. It makes me consider a career change just so I can smell them on a daily basis.
19) I am a complete nerd and miss school.
20) I like teaching, but often wonder if I missed my career calling. Maybe I would be an excellent doctor. Or tightrope walker.
21) I am grateful for the time I had with my Dad before he died. I miss him more than I ever thought I would, and I often think of what life must have been like for him.
22) I am such a nosy person. I love to people watch and wish I could know everyone's story.
23) I love to daydream.
24) I seriously get a little depressed when a good show or book ends.
25) I feel like I am always waiting for something....
1 comment:
Loved it! Thanks for sharing about yourself--it was fun to learn more about you! : )
Post a Comment