Dar, the best husband in the world, let me and Charley sleep in this morning. It was wonderful. I could hear the lawn mower going, and assumed I would come down the stairs to find Jack on the steps of the deck longing to be closer to the mower. You see, Jack loves Dar and Jack loves the lawn mower. And when the two of them are together (Dar and the mower), Jack goes nuts. But you can imagine my surprise when I looked outside and found this.

Dar is wrapped around Jack's little finger, and this is proof. It was so hot outside, and they mowed the whole yard together.
Later, I was talking to my Mom and handed the phone for Jack to talk to her. Usually he just babbles, but when I asked him to tell Grandma what he'd done this morning, he said "mow" plain as day. I guess it really is his favorite thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment