It is so nice to finally feel good again. We've had a rough winter; Dar with his surgery in December, me with my mono-like virus in February and March. Neither of us felt great, or even good. I am pretty sure our children are scarred. Charley still prays for God to "Please heal Mommy and Daddy" whenever he leads prayer. Its hilarious and heartbreaking. They were great kids though and were all very helpful and sweet. Valentine's Day fell in that time, and though I can't even remember if Dar and I got each other anything, I do have these sweet pics of the Valentines the boys found at their breakfast bowls.
Abe was really sweet about making sure all of us had valentines. I will have to do a better job of making sure his brothers are "sweet" like that for him next year.



No comments:
Post a Comment