About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Growing Out


My sister Kelli has insisted that I start taking pictures of my growing belly. I disagree, but I wasn't the one with the camera. So now I guess I will share with the rest of you. Before you can comment, let me just say that no, I am not due in July, and yes, there is only one baby. Kelli says these pictures are proof that my belly is growing at an astronomical rate. The first picture was two weeks ago up at Navy Pier, and this last picture is on Father's Day. You be the judge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lish...I LOVE your belly...you are SUCH a beautiful preggers woman! I got on a couple of days ago, and was blown away by the picture of all of you at Dar's family's house. You look SO gorgeous in that dress! Getting bigger is SUCH an awesome feeling...I know,I know...I remember only the good stuff! Show that belly off...it really is awesome!!!
Love and miss you guys! Sher