About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Day Out with Thomas


I won't go into the complexities of my, for lack of a better word, stupid, booking of the "Thomas" outing, except to say that I have already promised Dar that I will double check locations of events before purchase in the future. What I thought was going to be on our way home from church ended up being about 3 hours away. I blame this slip on pregnancy, as I do everything else at this point.






Regardless, we had a wonderful day and Abe really enjoyed riding on Thomas (even though the "real" Thomas we saw doesn't talk.) I love these pictures that were taken as were waiting for the train. In addition to seeing the conductor and going for a short ride on Thomas, he got to ride on a hand cart, play miniature golf, and got a Thomas tatoo (he left his on for a couple of days before he wanted it off. Dar still won't take off his Percy tatoo).

1 comment:

the mathisons said...

Such cute pictures of the little man! He makes a handsome conductor... better than Alec Baldwin on that creepy Thomas show!