Okay, so I am not fancy enough to have an official voting thing on my blog, but I am trying to decide if I should get my hair cut or not........ so weigh in and give me your honest opinion. I am wanting to donate to Locks of Love, so that would bring me up to about chin length, or maybe a little longer. I am still in my post-pregnancy/new baby haze, and am honestly incapable of making my own decisions.
7 comments:
That's a great picture of you. I would think shorter would be easier when trying to get two kids and yourself ready, but maybe that's because I'm a tad lazy in the morning. Either way, it'll look great, I'm sure.
aDOOOOOONNNN'T DO IT!
i love your long hair! (:
I've been looking through blogs...and found yours on Julie's. Looks like you have lots of fun!
Take Care-Audrey Hensley
I have only met you once...but to have that beautiful hair and donate it to Locks of Love is a wonderful idea...I got mine cut recently and my long hair is like dry yucky hay so it belongs in the trash! But to give it to someone who will cherish it. No better reason than that. Besides instead of long, flowy,and sexy it can be ....short, fun and sassy! What ever you decide is will be right. Maybe you have made your decision already.
LOVE your hair...BORED with this post! I want pictures of your tree, my nephews and some good juicy stories!!!
Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!
See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Sports Net
Post a Comment