About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

No time to blog...

Okay, so I've been pressured into joining facebook, and now I don't have time to add photos anywhere! Just kidding. I am a slacker on both fronts, but I thought I would try to satiate the masses (read: Kelli) and post at least a few pictures.

So, here are my favorite Bronco fans, my new do, and Jack on Christmas morning. Love that grin.



5 comments:

the mathisons said...

You have impressed me on both...Facebook and your blog!! Love the pictures, love the hair...LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Love the hair, Jack looks adorable

love you
bekah

The Robinson Family said...

Love the new do! Thanks for the comment on our blog. : )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.