About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Who is this guy?

Jack's personality is starting to emerge even more, and I think it is pretty obvious that in this picture he is thinking "Who is this guy?" He is constantly entertained by his big brother, and I am sure this will just intensify as time goes on. Abe is starting to pay a bit more attention to him as well. He is still really liking him, and I think this will probably last until Jack is able to get into his things.

My two most recent Abeisms are.....

1) The other day I took my clothes to get dressed in the hotel bathroom. Abe knocked on the door and that peeked his head in before I could respond. "What are you doing Mommy?"

"Just getting dressed buddy."

"Why are you getting dressed in the bathroom?"

"Sometimes grown ups just need some privacy."

"Oh, I'm sorry Mommy." (At this point I was overwhelmed with pride at the understanding and respect of my 4-year-old.)

And then he proceeded to come into the bathroom with me before he closed the door. At least he closed the door.


2) Abe asked me if when I was little and lived with Grandma and Grandpa if I got scared when the dinosaurs roared. Never knew a 4-year-old could be so insulting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Abeisms...and the picture is just awesome! What a real little man you have already! Love you, Sher

the mathisons said...

Oh that Jack! He is so big and looks so fun to hold... love their smiles!