About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Morning

This is Abe coming down the steps Easter morning to find his Easter basket.



Can you see the blue-themed basket for him? He was totally impressed with that silly bunny.




Don't be deceived by this picture. Jack really wasn't that excited about his Easter basket. He looks this way pretty much anytime his Daddy is holding him.



My boys after church.



I can't believe I didn't get pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits. They looked adorable. I did take them to get their pictures taken in them last week, so I will see if I can get them uploaded.

For some reason Abe decided that he wanted to go to "grown up" church with us this week. He usually loves going down to his class, but was a little clingy this week for some reason. Overall, he thought it was pretty boring, but one thing has stuck with him. It was a very emotional service for both Dar and I. And at the end of the service, our Pastor asked anyone who had accepted Jesus into their hearts that day to come up and walk across the stage. It was truly amazing, and we were both crying. Abe was looking a little concerned and asked Dar what was wrong, and Dar told him we were just happy for these people. Several times this week I have caught Abe fake crying, because he's so happy. Oh my.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog just now! All the new photos are so cute! Don't worry about Jacks weight.....my oldest was the same way..ALWAYS off the charts. One doctor told me he was obese! I was mad and told him...No he's not, he is PERFECT! And today he is 6'4" and skinny as a rail! How funny! Soooo , Jack is perfect too!
And Abe coming down the stairs is really cute too!
JeriLyn from CO.

Judy said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I just have to tell ya how much I love Jack's bib! So cute! I need that in pink and brown!