About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flowers and Bruises


I love Abe. He is a fantastic, spirited, loving kid with a huge heart. He is very dramatic (my family would say he inherited that from me -- I disagree), and he feels everything and experiences every emotion in the extreme. If he's happy, he's over the moon. If he is just a little upset, there are tears. He brings so much joy to our lives. And he is becoming such a boy. He rides his bike two miles while Dar runs, loves nerf guns, and loves to play rough (I think we counted 36 bruises on his legs the other night). But before I can get the slightest bit sad that he is growing up so fast, my heart almost bursts when I find vases of flowers on my and Dar's nightstands.

No comments: