About Me
- Alicia
- Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Octopi Envy
Have you seen the Glade commercial where the octopus mom can do ten things at once? I am envious. I was especially envious last night, when Abe and Dar were gone to Tiger Scouts and I was home with two little boys with fevers. Both boys wanted me to hold them. Jack wanted me to go lay in Abe's bed and cuddle with him, but Charley wasn't having that at all. You could tell neither one of them felt good, and I just wanted to hold them both. So, we ended up laying in my bed so I could hold Charley and rub Jack's legs while we watched (any guesses?) "Toy Story." They seem a little perkier today, so we'll see......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment