About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

7 Months Old and Counting

I can't believe Charley is 7 months old already.  He has developed such an awesome personality and is a joy to be around.  He has an easy smile and delicious little laugh.  He loves to tease us by diving back and forth between us.  He still sleeps in the cradle in our room, but is about to move on up to the big crib.  We are all totally in love with Charley -- Abe especially thinks he is great.  He is forever saying that Charley is the "cutest baby ever."  Jack loves him too, although he is always coming up to me and wanting me to put Charley down for a "nap."  And today he has started wanting to be helpful by holding Charley's head still while I change his diaper (not really sure how this helps, but he is very insistent).  I love the bond I feel with this little guy.  I know it's mostly because he's hungry, but it just tugs at my heart when he sees me and reaches for me in the middle of the night.  Even though we are tired lots of the time, it is such a precious time.  I don't think he will walk or crawl very early because he rarely gets put on the floor.

No comments: