About Me
- Alicia
- Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.
Monday, January 28, 2013
Modest
Yep, this is our shy, modest Charley. But I am not complaining. On December 3 (whose counting), we had our last CoOp of the semester. Charley's buddy Lucas was potty training, and Charley decided he didn't want to be left behind. He hasn't looked back. We've had our fair share of accidents (though not too many), and he still wears pull ups for nightime and naps, but otherwise he is in big boy pants. And he doesn't want me to call him a "big boy," just "big." Everytime he comes out of the bathroom, he says "Now what can I have?" I love this boy..... and the fact that he was out of diapers six months before the other two definitely ups his chances that he'll be the one we send to college. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment