Abe is growing so fast -- he's doing great with reading and writing, and we love to see his love of drawing grow. This is one of my favorite pictures of him and I. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry that I am "Alicia" instead of Mommy.
Abe, what a big boy! You are reading and writing... it is hard to believe that 5 years have come and gone so quickly.... Aunt Kelli loves you more than you know!
p.s. Is that what mommy really looks like in the morning?
2 comments:
Abe, what a big boy! You are reading and writing... it is hard to believe that 5 years have come and gone so quickly.... Aunt Kelli loves you more than you know!
p.s. Is that what mommy really looks like in the morning?
Abe said to tell you that his Mommy (aka Alicia) is always perfectly groomed. He was just using his creative license.
Post a Comment