About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Cake

Jack was not impressed with the cake. I don't know whether he was just tired, or if he didn't like the frosting (it was very sticky), but he had no interest in digging in. You can see him eyeing the cake wearily in this first picture. I think he was beyond tired at this point. And then he touched it and did not like it at all, so Abe was sweet enough to get the frosting off his fingers. I don't know if a type of frosting exists that Abe doesn't like. In case you are wondering, the cake is a blue ball. Very creative, right? It was either that or something with a Swiffer on top.

Regardless, we love you so much Jack. Happy Birthday Baby!




2 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Very creative cake. I'm wondering how you got it so perfectly round? Also, we have that same bib, but in short sleeves. Love those kind of bibs! Where did you find the long sleeved one???

Alicia said...

It's a 3D cake pan. He loves balls, so we thought it was appropriate. I had to order the bib online. It is awesome!