
About Me
- Alicia
- Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Farewell Green Couch
Ah, this couch has served us well. I don't feel that I am esteemed enough to tell the entire story of the green couch. You should just know that Don and Bernie bought it early on in their marriage and it survived through the college careers of their children. It then came out east with Dar (to which Don instituted the rule that the couch could only go East, never West). It has been with us for all eight years of marriage. But, after bringing it out of storage a couple of weeks ago, we realized that maybe it was time. One of the legs was broken and it was starting to look kind of rough. It was an awesome couch, terribly comfortable and obviously holding many memories. We were sad to say goodbye..... but times, they are a changin'. Farewell green couch.....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you're finally getting rid of the green couch! Say goodbye to it for me!
Post a Comment