Then we grabbed some quick lunch at "Mexico" and ate by the lagoon before heading back to the hotel for the afternoon. As you can see from the pictures below, Crazies 1, 2, and 3 thought it was a good idea to get into the "heated" pool. Keep in mind it was maybe 60 degrees, and the pool wasn't really what I would consider heated, but in they went. I didn't put Jack's swim trunks on because I didn't think he'd be interested. I couldn't have been more wrong. I had to strip him down to onesie and sweatshirt, and I don't think that was enough for him. I was very impressed that Abe wanted to get in, but he did and loved it!


We rode the riverboat to Downtown Disney for dinner at Planet Hollywood. We really enjoyed looking around at the Curl store (love those Nixon watches) and the Lego Store. It was a fantastic day!
No comments:
Post a Comment