



By far the most memorable part of the day was "Padawan Training." Abe wanted to try to take the training... ok, I bribed, er rewarded, him with a lightsabre to take the training. But it was for his own good. He can be so hesitant to try things, and I knew he would really like it once he got there. So I told him he could probably get a lightsabre afterwards (I'm pretty sure Dar was rolling his eyes at this point). But I think a $14 lightsabre is a small price to pay for the life lessons and skills learned from a Jedi Master. It was great to watch, and Abe really did love it. You can see how serious he was in these pictures.
Holding the "Padawan in Training" card.

Waiting for the jedi master....
Look at that stance and concentration!
And then, the intimidating music started, the doors opened, and out stepped.... none other than Darth Vadar himself. After trying to talk all the Padawan into coming over to the dark side, he battled each one. Abe did an awesome job. And, he was the only kid who got to use The Force against the stormtroopers. He was very proud of himself, and I was so proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone.


And, if you want to watch the action yourself, you can at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7eaQ0MDJqY.
No comments:
Post a Comment