About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Missing Teeth


Since I am a little behind on blogging, I now need to announce TWO missing teeth from Abe's mouth. He is growing up so fast and I can't believe it. This second tooth was holding on pretty tight, but it finally came out. He lost the first tooth February 1st while we were eating dinner (bottom middle) and the second one February 24th while he was busy playing. With the first tooth, he wanted to call everyone (especially Brock). With the second tooth, he just wanted to call Daddy, who had been hounding him to get that tooth out!

The tooth fairy delivered..... a gold Sacajawea coin for each tooth. Apparently the tooth fairy grounds up your tooth and sprinkles it on your pillow for sweet dreams (thank you "Super Why" and flour). So here we are.... with a mouth full of silver and some missing baby teeth. The adult teeth are already peeking through! Oh, and look, he got his pocketknife in the picture at the last minute.

No comments: