About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Monday, March 1, 2010

One Beautiful Cradle, check



Dar started on this cradle before Jack was born, but since he arrived a little early, its completion was postponed until Baby #3's arrival was imminent (and Grandma and Poppy arrived in work clothes).

We have used the bassinet that my siblings and I used, but it is getting a little old and unstable, so we thought we would buy a replacement. After months of looking and not finding what we wanted, Dar stepped up to the plate and made this gorgeous creation. The side comes off so we can attach it to our bed. And Mom made the sheet and bumper pad. I love how it turned out!

It seems from these pictures that Jack knows it was originally for him!

2 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Wow, it's beautiful! Can't wait to see you newest little one in it!

the mathisons said...

Can't wait to see the new babe in there! Dar did a beautiful job and I love the bedding your mom made! She is amazing!