About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Abeisms

At dinner tonight, Dar and I were discussing that when Abe is 16, we want him to be able to drive himself to his activities. Dar said, "Abe, once you turn 16, you can drive yourself all the places you need to go, okay?" Abe said, "Daddy, I don't know the ways!"

Then after we stopped laughing, I asked Abe if he had to work at being funny or if it just comes naturally........... "It just come naturally..." (of course). He is such a blessing.

3 comments:

the mathisons said...

That apple hasn't fallen too far from the mommy tree! He has such a great wit about him! I love you
Abe!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Illinois Mathisons!

I love the picture and Abe's comments. Hugs to you all.

15 Year Reunion - 1995 Farmington Farmers said...

He is SUCH a doll! So lovable...