About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Friday, July 27, 2007

California in May








Well, I have a lot to say about our trip to see family out in CA in May, but as it is nearing midnight, I will write more later. The pictures will have to tell the story for now!

4 comments:

the mathisons said...

That seems like forever ago! I hate waiting until Christmas.... somebody has to do something!!!!
Hey! do you think you can download your pics on a cd for me of this trip and send it to me?

Alicia said...

No, do it yourself!

Alicia said...

Your presence is required for the burning of all CD's.

the mathisons said...

Dale and I were just talking about plans to do just that next summer! But I don't want to wait that long! so MAYBE do you think you can still send it out earlier than that .... MAYBE?