About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Bit Behind.....

As usual, a little behind on the blogging bit (I'll blame nesting for this lapse -- but you should see my cabinets and closets!). I have been wanting to get these pictures up for a while, so I'll give it a go today.

We headed down to Branson, MO with my Mom for spring break. She and John have a condo/timeshare down there, and we thought it would be a relaxing and inexpensive get away. Why I ever thought being this pregnant and taking two boys on vacation is beyond me.... but we had fun nonetheless.

Dar drove us down to St. Louis and we spend a couple of rainy hours at the zoo before finishing the drive to Branson.




1 comment:

The Robinson Family said...

Okay, so I saw all your posts on my blog feed, including the one called "Branson" and I thought you had another little boy! But hey, it could be a girl's name too.