About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Branson

I didn't take a lot of pictures in Branson, but here is one of my rough looking pirate painting with water for the first time. He looks pretty rough here, but he did occasionally get baths on the trip.



We did school while we were down there (much to Abe's disappointment), so this was one of our push-up contests during a break. Jack was laughing to hard to win.




Jack, early in the morning, with his very favorite breakfast: white powdered donuts.



On one of our rare eating-out excursions (we mostly cooked), we ate at an A&W, and Mom got the boys these super cute, little root beer mugs. I think Abe had most of a 2 liter gone before I realized he was just constantly refilling.






Aunt Doris and Rebekah came down on Wednesday to finish out the trip with us. We had fun at the outlet mall and down by the river, playing Uno and just hanging out. This is a picture of the barely awake duo on our last morning. These two have quite a bond, and regardless of the amount of time they spend together, it doesn't diminish at all. I love that.

No comments: