About Me
- Alicia
- Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Blessed Day
What a great day! Our church was doing a big Baptism weekend at the church pond, so we went to pick Abe up from Sunday school and headed out to see. As we were standing there, Abe said "I wish I could get baptized." So Dar talked to him for a few minutes to make sure he understood what it was about, and then we hurried in to change into some "lake" clothes. I went in with him and got to help, and it was the absolute coolest experience. We couldn't be happier or more grateful. And Abe is over the moon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wonderful !! absolutely wonderful!!!
and there are no words to say how neat this picture is!!! love it!!
what a happy day!
Post a Comment