About Me
- Alicia
- Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Divine Intervention?
Our house has been surrounded by wasps this summer. I'm not sure what the deal is, but there are a lot of them, and they are BIG. Yesterday, there was one that had found its way into our living room. I'm not a total scaredy cat when it comes to wasps, but I do have to psych myself up to kill one. Especially a big one in my living room. Abe went and got me the fly swatter, and when he came back, I asked if he could hold Charley while I went on the mission. He said "Sure Mommy. And I'll pray for you." I love that boy. And I love that prayer is beginning to be his first resort. Oh, and Jack learned a new sentence. "Bug. Dead."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is great that he is learning that prayer is a first choice and not the last choice.
Post a Comment