Loved all the updates Lish! Especially seeing my nephews and how cute they all are :) Little Charley looks like an entirely different boy from the last time we saw him in July. I think it would be fun to say "my boys"! Wish I could have taken part in these pictures other than through visual admiration... makes me want to give them all a great big squeeze!... Or put on a monkey mask and scare them :) Ha ha!
1 comment:
Loved all the updates Lish! Especially seeing my nephews and how cute they all are :) Little Charley looks like an entirely different boy from the last time we saw him in July. I think it would be fun to say "my boys"! Wish I could have taken part in these pictures other than through visual admiration... makes me want to give them all a great big squeeze!... Or put on a monkey mask and scare them :) Ha ha!
Post a Comment