About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

tHirtY fOur

Wow... when I was younger, thirty four sounded so old!  And now, I am surprised that somebody thinks I am old enough to have so much responsibility.  I wonder when you feel like your age?  Hopefully never, I guess.

After over a week of illness, I had a wonderful birthday full of sunshine and health!  The party started Saturday evening when Mom and John came over with pizza.  We had a great time visiting with both sets of parents -- the boys were thrilled.  Dar made me a delicious lemon cake, and everyone sang (I love when Jack sings like Marilyn Monroe).  Mom made me this awesome (and very fitting) sign:




Don and Bernie went to church with us before they left, Abe suggested lunch at Red Lobster, and then I spent a couple of hours with Sherry in the afternoon before heading home to have sushi and lemon cake with my wonderful family.  Charley got me a new hook for my cross so I can wear it on my necklace, and Jack and Abe gave me a new hot pink Bible!  It was the perfect day.

Here are some pictures of me with my favorite guys (except somehow I didn't get one with my favorite guy in the whole world):



No comments: