About Me
- Alicia
- Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Goin' for a Yun
Between having strep and Dar being gone, I have to admit that I look forward to bedtime so that I can go to sleep. Charley and Abe are fine, but Jack tries to find every reason to get out of bed. Last night he needed to go to the bathroom (can't discourage that), and then he wanted to negotiate the next morning's breakfast with me. We finally agreed on waffles, and then when I was about to close the door, "Mommy, Mommy, wait! I want to go on a yun in the morning. I will need my yunning shoes, and my water bottle, and my iPad thingy." Ok....... we don't even have an iPad -- is this a subliminal persuasive message from my 3-year-old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment