We've been dealing with yet another bout of illness in our house. I am SO SICK of coughs and runny noses. And now my poor Mom has it. One of the saddest parts for me is that Charley has gone on a nursing strike since Saturday evening. At least I thought it was a strike, now I am beginning to think he is finished for good. I never thought that would be so disappointing to me. He is 10 months now, and I am amazed we've made it this long. I was just mentally prepared for the full 12 months. I'm sure that my major source of disappointment is that it was on his terms and not mine. I didn't mentally prepare myself for the end of it. Anyway....
One of the fun things resulting from that is that the big brothers are thrilled to give Charley his bottles. Abe got to give one in the afternoon, and when Jack saw me carrying up his nighttime bottle last night, he said "Mommy, me nurse Charley?" He was so excited. Granted, Charley didn't eat a whole lot because he was too excited about Jack holding him.
 |
| I can't believe how big Charley looks in this picture! |
1 comment:
One of the sweetest pictures EVER!
Post a Comment