![]() |
| You've never seen baby dolls loved by so many kids. They all play with "Oscar" and "Charley." By this time next year, the littlest two -- Charley and Sam, will be in on the party. |
About Me
- Alicia
- Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.
Monday, March 21, 2011
We Miss Our Neighbors
Our dear friends, the Kreps, moved away last August, and we are still missing them like crazy. I know it will be much harder as the weather gets nicer because the kids used to play all the time in the warmer months, and the adults used to enjoy "deck time" most evenings. We were fortunate enough to get a couple of hours with the Kreps on an unseasonably warm day last week. The kids got along marvelously, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Whatever are we going to do! I guess we'll have to get that teleporter after all!! I promise to toast my first "teamonade" to all the good times we had.
Post a Comment