Jack is at the cutest age.... he says such cute things all day long. I am afraid I won't remember all of them. And I really need to get them all on video so I can always listen to his sweet voice.
He has been singing a lot lately, which I LOVE. He sings "Mommy, you yove it when I sing?" And I do!
We had to replace our lawn mower yesterday. Jack YOVES lawn mowers. I told him we were headed to Lowe's to get one, and when we pulled up, he sang "This is the lawn mower's house!"
Jack did not YOVE water rides. On the way home, he said "Me no no yike water rides."
With a sword in his belt loop, he came up to me and said "Mommy, me is dangerous with this."
We made our first attempt at potty training. I'm over it. It was a stressful morning, and Abe and I are trying to finish up the last couple of weeks of school. So.... we are going to revisit this issue in a couple of weeks. I should have known that it maybe wasn't time yet when, on Sunday, we discussed Jack wearing big boy pants, Jack said, "Me do it one time and then me no no do it again?"
Regardless, the things Jack said throughout the experience were priceless. When I offered to help him put his new Buzz "panties" on (side note: while Dar is laid back about most issues in life, referring to our sons' underwear as "panties" is not one of them), he said "Me no no want to wear these panties!" Then, as he was sitting on the potty, he sang "Pease can me get up?" Pee is not coming out!" And as I was downstairs making lunch, he called out from the top of the steps "Mommy, me is dry. Oops, Mommy, me is wet." And then the diapers came out. And I was happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment