About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Monday, May 9, 2011

One Already?!?!



I can't believe it.  My heart aches just a little when I really think about it.  Charley is one.  I had to work, which made me really sad, but I stopped to get doughnuts after my swim,



and Charley got to spend his day with Grandma and Poppy -- which made him feel like this:


He turned one on April 28th, and we celebrated with Avanti's gondolas and cake.  It was just grandparents and our extra set of grandparents, Pete and Wanda.  I really think Charley had a good time!

So happy to see Grandma Myrtle!

These brothers were so excited for the party....  they made a sign and decorated with balloons and streamers.

What a beautiful birthday boy!

Mom made the cake...  I was supposed to bake it and drop it off to her to decorate, but I didn't even get it baked, so I dropped off the ingredients and she did it all.  She teases me that if we have another baby, she'll probably have to buy the ingredients too!

"What's this?" is a phrase we hear often from Charley.

Now what am I going to do with this sticky stuff on my fingers???

Big brother Abe to the rescue..... Charley completely adores Abe.
Oh how I love these boys!

Finishing up the party with a bottle and Grandma......

Happy Birthday sweet Charley Chase!  We are so thankful God blessed us with you!

Here's to your next year kid..... may blessings abound.

2 comments:

the mathisons said...

What a big boy!! Cannot believe he is one already! How fun it would be to hold him and get to know Charley so I can be his favorite aunt :)

Ashley said...

I can't believe he's one. Such a cute one year old. Look out world for Charming Charley!