About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random

Jack climbed into our bed early on Memorial Day.  I went to get Charley a bottle, and when I came back Jack said "Mommy, you is going swimming?"  

Me: "Nope."

Jack:  "You is staying here with us?"

Me:  "Yep, buddy, I'll be with you all day long."

Jack:  "Thank you."  (not like I'm gone that often, but geesh...... how sweet)


Yesterday, as we were going to the grocery store, we drove through the parking lot where I finished my first 5k a couple of weeks ago.  Abe recognized it and said, "Remember you ran here Mommy?  You finished over by that weed eater store (the store is actually called "Bushwhacker)?"  I almost wrecked the car because I was laughing so hard!

Oh, and Jack has taken to "wiping off" any spankings I give them.  "Mommy, me is wiping off me's spanking."

No comments: