About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Beyond Spelling


My sister Kelli got me Bananagrams for Christmas, and we LOVE it.  So far, I am the reigning champ, but Dar always beats me at Scrabble, so I am sure my reign will be short-lived.  I realized the other day that the little tiles would be perfect for Abe's Language Arts lesson.  He was having so much fun with them that he asked to keep playing while I went to put his brothers down for a nap.  These are the words I found when I came back down.  I love this boy.  

2 comments:

the mathisons said...

So glad you are loving the game!! Wish I could challenge you!!! or vice versa from what it sounds like :) Look at Abe go! Maybe he should be the one to beat!

Britta said...

Awesome! This is exactly what Gianna was doing for her spelling lesson yesterday. Kindred spirits I think :)