About Me

Loving life (and trying to remember it) with these three boys.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Too Big for My Cradle



This boy has gotten too big for the cradle.  The cradle has been wonderful, but we're pretty sure he has reached capacity.




So now we have three boys in one room.  Eek.  I think it will work out fine eventually, but we're not getting a lot of sleep so far.  Mostly because we don't want to let Charley cry for fear of waking the other two, and Charley gets MAD (and loud) in the middle of the night.  Additionally, when Charley sees me in the night, he thinks "Hey, if you're here anyway, maybe I should eat."  Dar says Charley is going to have a long night tonight, so we'll see who wins this one.  The parents or the boy.  When I look at this picture, I don't feel very confident.

1 comment:

Dalan said...

Just so that every one is clear.... Daddy won that next night!